July 10, 2019
Micheal Ferland is now a Canuck. The boys talk about the deal and whether or not they are aboard a Ferland train that single-handidly dummied Burrows and Bieksa in the 2015 playoffs. Art and Caleb also debate whether the Canucks are a playoff team in 2019-2020 contrasting to the other teams in the West.
- Addition by subtraction
- Moving Loui perhaps with a Golden sweetener
- Moving Sutter, and Schaller
- Towel Gate: The Brock Boeser Scandal
July 3, 2019
The Free Agency Bonanza has concluded and the boys have thoughts. The D is improved but did Benning overpay for Tyler Myers like everybody thought he would? Hey, Canucks got one of the prides of North Saanich B.C in Jordy Benn (the bearded Benn brother) he will surely insulate that 3rd pairing with what he brings. Art and Caleb put on their detective hats to try and solve the puzzle of who will play in the bottom six next year.
- The Dallas Stars have now become the NHL's most interesting team.
- Artemi Panarin is the Crown Jewel of FA. Too bad he ended up in a toilet.
- Bobrovsky is now stupid rich!
- Bergevin's stupidity knows no bounds.
- Phil Kessel packs up his XBox yet again.
June 26, 2019
Wow what a POD-Kolzin-Cast! Tons of stuff to go over this week. The boys talk the NHL Draft and agree that the Canucks did pretty good in those first 2 rounds. Art brings up the JT Miller trade and things get a little spicy when it comes to trying to figure out what Benning was thinking there. We still need a D-man too right?
- Qualifying offers, is Hutton a sad panda about not getting one?
- Canucks schedule looks alot better.
- People wont stop talking about Tyler Myers and it's scaring Caleb.
- Bobby Lu retires and the boys may piss a few off with their takes.
- The NHL is revamping replay and it could actually be better.
- Hockey Hall of Famers announced, Who got the nod? Listen to the Pod
June 19, 2019
The boys are pumped that the Canucks are doin some pre-season stuff in Victoria and hatch a plan to duck out of work to catch it. Also a discussion about Alex Edler. Is he actually the greatest D-man in Canucks history or are we being a bit dramatic with the news of him possibly not re-signing.
- Trade Tanev two years too late?
- Benning talking to Buffalo and not the ones that are roaming the high plains.
- Flyers decide to smoke off the crazy pipe and sign Kevin Hayes to a ridiculous deal.
- Erik Karlsson is locked in to be making some sweet cheddah for 8 more years.
- Does Petey win the Calder tonight?
June 13, 2019
The Boys talk the NHL Draft with the hardest working man in Hockey Chris Faber of the Canucks Conversation Podcast.
- Marchand's tears taste delicious
- New Canuck's Unis Suck
- Let's get drunk and watch the Raptors!
June 5, 2019
The Defence episode. What the hell are the Canucks gonna do back there? The boys break it all down as well as talk about potential trade and signing rumours. The Stanley Cup brewha that's developed between the Blues and Bruins is getting entertaining off the ice as well. Art and I declare WAR on Joy Bryant's stupid opinion when it comes to Dodgeball.
- A depressing trip down memory lane.
- Benning is gonna talk to Loui. Oooooooh.
- Travis is gonna talk to Loui. Ooooooooooooh!
- Should the Canucks go after Alex Newhook?
- Juolevi should be skating by next week.
- Sean Avery is setting Instagram on fire.
May 29, 2019
The Boys talk about what the new Canucks jersey is gonna look like. Yay nay? Our fav jerseys of the past. Is Aquilini any good or is this news breaking over labour disputes tarnish your view of him as an owner? Kirby thinks Aladdin sucked serious balls, Art didn't mind it.
- Tory Krug hit a dude, was it clean?
- What type of player should the Canucks Draft? Yes we asked it again
- Loui for Lucic. Upsides and potential for disaster.
- Raptors Mania. What's Canada more into, main squeeze Lord Stanley or hot side piece NBA Championship?
May 23, 2019
Art and Caleb ask if you're going to Vancouver for the 2019 Draft. Caleb has opinions on the event as whole. Talks have started on Boeser's contract. The boys speculate on what that could look like.
- Talk of teams in Cap Hell. Is it better to go after these types of teams than Free Agency?
- Talk of teams near the Cap floor. Is it possible for some of these Cap floor teams to wheel a few good deals?
- Ottawa hired EJ Smith as their new head coach. Can he extinguish the dumpster fire?
- Edmonton is horny for Dave Tippet. Is Dave Tippet horny back?
May 16, 2019
The boys are back and they are wondering if this is the worst officiating the NHL Playoffs has ever seen? Rod Brind Amour chimes in with how he thinks it could be fixed. Art disagrees, Caleb partially agrees.
- When should replay be applicable in the NHL?
- Is the evolution of technology killing sports?
- Brian Burke tries to explain a math problem.
- Mac T is out of Oilerland and Ken Holland might be punting some more jabronis.
- The WHL Playoffs were good.
- Game of Thrones gets mentioned.
May 10, 2019
The boys wave buh-bye to Pouliot and Gaunce and wish them all the best in their future endeavors. Talk about how poor Loui Eriksson feels. Coach Green and him are not on the same page. Poor poor Loui he was never given any chances. The boys also pose a question on who the Canucks should spend more money on this offseason a D-man or Forward.
- Reffing in the playoffs is squirrely.
- Is there any team left to cheer for?
- Is Binnington more deserving of a Calder now?
- Superstitions in sports. Art Aronson loves a McD's run.